Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Typing while holding a sleeping baby...

I am a SAHM with 3 girls ages 10, 7, & 9 months. Needless to say I have my hands full. At the moment I am holding the baby with one arm & trying to type with the other. It's not going too quickly. I thought I could right about my adventures in trying to earn a little extra money.

Here's my plan: sell baked goods, sell handmade cards & scrapbooks, raise chickens (if you know me you are laughing right now). Yes I said raise chickens. Well I guess technically we're just trying to get the eggs. I don't know if that qualifies as raising chickens or not. Maybe it's more like "raising eggs".

I'm going to share somethings about our family in the next few posts- what it's like to have a baby in the NICU ( neonatal intensive care unit), what life is like when your husband is a contemporary praise & worship leader in a small town, & living with trigeminal neuralgia.

I'm sure I'll think of other things as time goes along.

Talk to ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment